Friday, 4 November 2011

Dobrý den

As I start my internship at eWaterways and WorldReviewer this week I'm also (finally) starting my travel blog. This is something I've been meaning to do for a while now, but when I'm caught up in some new adventure the last thing I think of is sitting down at a computer to write about it. Fortunately, I've started keeping a  journal when there was down time on train or buses, so I'll also post some of my favourite places from the past as well as what I am up to now. I've spent a good deal of time in Prague now, with my parents living there and everything, and příští zastávka (pronounced PRZHIH-shtee zahs-TAHHV-kah)  has become drilled into my brain. It means "next stop" for the bus or tram, so while this may not be the correct way of using it I'm just going to pretend the interpretation works. If your reading, I'd love any recommendations or feedback so don't be shy. Thanks! ~ Keyla 


p.s. You should support the two companies, eWaterways and Worldreviewer, on Facebook and Twitter since I'm now in charge of that stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment